· is the science and technology of small things.
· It uses the fact that the properties of many materials change when the size reaches the nanometer scale.
We use nanotechnology
· to improve the efficacy of pharmaceutical, cosmeceutical and nutraceutical actives.
We develop tailor-made nanocarriers:
· to improve the shelf life of chemically labile actives
· to improve the solubility of poorly soluble actives
· to improve the penetration of actives
· to increase the bioavailability of actives
Our carriers can be formulated in different ways, examples are:
· tablets, capsules, pellets
· creams, gels
· liquids, sprays, foams
The nanocarrier-based formulations can be applied in different ways, examples are:
· oral administration
· dermal administration
· ocular administration
· intraveneous administration
· pulmonal administration
If you want to learn more - please enjoy reading our homepage.