- is the science and technology of small things.
- It uses the fact that the properties of many materials change when the size reaches the nanometer scale.
We use nanotechnology
- to improve the efficacy of pharmaceutical, cosmeceutical and nutraceutical actives.
We develop tailor-made nanocarriers:
- to improve the shelf life of chemicallly labile actives
- to improve the solubility of poorly soluble actives
- to improve the penetration of actives
- to increase the bioavailability of actives
Our carriers can be formulated in different ways, examples are:
- tablets, capsules
- creams, gels
- liquids, sprays, foams
The nanocarrier-based formulations can by applied in many different ways, examples are:
- oral administration
- dermal administration
- occular administration
- intraveneous administration
- pulmonal administration
If you want to learn more - please enjoy reading our homepage.